The Marine Park Convention Centre is the first International Convention Centre to be built in the Eastern Cape and is one of only four such facilities in South Africa. The Centre meets international standards and features state-of-the-art audio visual equipment, three large conference rooms and a 600 seater auditorium. Altogether, the centre is able to seat up to 1700 people.
To facilitate the management of this centre, a C-Bus system was implemented to streamline the control of the lighting system. Building Automation Systems was appointed to oversee the development and installation of this system.
Equipment supplied and installed
- 5 x 5 Gang Key Input, LCD
- 10 x Indoor Multi Sensor
- 1 x C-Bus B&W Touch Screen MKII including Logic Engine (Saturn Style facia)
- 2 x 12 Channel Relays, 10A inductive load per channel
- 12 x 4 Channel dimmer, 5A per channel, 20A total
- 1 x 2 Channel dimmer, 10A per channel, 20A total
- 1 x 1 Channel dimmer, 20A per channel, 20A total
- 5 x 2 Channel DALI Gateway – learn enabled
- 1 x Power Supply, 350mA Systems Support Unit
- 1 x Computer Network Interface with 220V
- 10 x Dali Power supplies