Boysen is situated in the East London Industrial Development Zone and the plant is one of four production sites opened between 2012 and 2014.
BA Systems supplied, installed and programmed a Building Installation System for the factory.
The main components of which were:
- 22 Power meters (Main LV DB)
- 21 Modbus units
- 20 Daikin interface Indoor Units
- 150 C-Bus Units
- 2 Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensors
- 2 Temperature & CO2 room sensors
- TAC Vista 5 Manager
- Server, Workstation and report generator
- Microsoft server 2012 software
- Vista 5 Hardware Dongle
- Dell Optiplex 790, 17″ monitor & MS office
- TAC Xenta 731
- TAC Xenta 913
- TAC Xenta 451
- Daikin LonWorks interface
- Outdoor Temp + Humidity Sensor SHO100-T
- Temperature & CO2 room sensor SCR100
- Vista webstation 1 CAL
- PSU and enclosure
- Networking hardware and installation
- Sundry wiring and hardware
All BA Systems installation operators are comprehensively supported with a bespoke Building Operations Handbook.
Boysen is a specialist in exhaust technology. At 19 sites worldwide, their 3 900 employees develop and produce exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, particulate filters, silencers, trims and complete exhaust systems for cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Boysen headquarters in Altensteig, Baden-Württemberg, Germanyare is the development and administration centre.
Major customers include the German vehicle manufacturers Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche and VW, the English brands Bentley and Rolls Royce and the commercial vehicle manufacturer MAN.